Friday, August 31, 2007

We've arrived

We arrived in Michigan Wednesday evening, just in time for a pretty wicked thunderstorm. Driving was a little harder the second day, because all of us were feeling a little under the weather.
Families share germs, as you all know. We happened to be sharing some form of Strep, I think. We made a trip to the Urgent Care Center yesterday. The doctor didn't have to look very hard before prescribing three rounds of antibiotics. The best part is, we took advantage of our last two days of medical coverage. We won't be covered again until November, so we squeezed right in there.
When I download pics again, I'll write another update. But for now, don't expect much. Walking up the stairs is quite the chore right now.

2 comments:

Rozema Family said...

Thank goodness you made it!!! I'm jealous! Post pics soon!

Sorry you all are sick!

Love you

Jonathon and Katie said...

Are you missing Michigan or just me????