Friday, August 3, 2007

17 Children???

Did you hear about the family who just had their 17th child? They estimate this woman has been pregnant for 10.5 years of her life. Well, I guess that's one way to avoid getting your monthly period. All I can say is they need their own personal landfill just to accommodate all those diapers (unless they use cloth; highly unlikely). They say it's a gift from God. That's true. But I also think birth control is a gift from God. While I'm on my soap-box I just have to say that I'm sure these parents are able to love all their children very much, but our world is so overpopulated already and their are so many children without stable parents or places to call home. I guess I'm saying, "Why not adopt and use that love for children who are not so fortunate." Okay, that's all for now.

1 comment: