Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Snake cupcakes


Snake cupcakes
Originally uploaded by sillyschramm
My baby boy had his 4th birthday yesterday. Unbelievable! Although he's certainly going through his "terribles" right now, he still is one of the sweetest little boys; always giving us hugs and kisses. I love when he says in his little sweet voice "I love you, mommy." He also comes up with the strangest questions and ideas. The question "why?" is heard at least 1600 times a day. It's also amazing to see how his brain is putting together two related concepts and coming up with a brand-new idea. I just absolutely love to watch him figure things out. I praise God for my healthy, wonderful children and very blessed life. I can't ask "why do I deserve this and not so-and-so?" I just have to thank and praise my God for all the wonderful blessings he has given us.

No comments: