Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Our summer news


009
Originally uploaded by sillyschramm
Just wanted to show off my very cute baby girl. It's amazing how much she looks like Erich. Did I mention she is sleeping through the night (90% of the time)? What a great baby. We feel very blessed.

And, Erich is officially potty-trained; he's actually wearing real underwear all the time. I'm so proud. It only took 7 months, but he did it!!!! And, he rarely wets at night, which I am SOOOO happy about.

This summer has been quite a roller coaster for our family, with the baby born in May, Jonathon teaching in May/June, Jonathon traveling a lot for work, me changing positions at the hospital, family visiting... We are finally going to be in the same place at the same time come this weekend. I will be breathing a major sigh of relief. It's been like a marathon. By God's grace we will reach the finish line alive and well.

No comments: