Friday, February 22, 2008

We're back online

We finally have a functioning computer at our new place. Sorry it has been forever since you all heard from us, but I assure you everything is just fine. Jonathon is currently stuck in NJ due to their "major" winter weather (yeah, okay...). His three-day work trip turned into a four-day trip, so it's not all that bad. He was able to get a lot done and feels good about his progress.

Erich is doing well, learning all sorts of new words and phrases. Just today, in the public bathroom with my mother-in-law, Erich proceeded to say "poopy?" about 100 times. He also discovered how to check under the stall walls and meet his neighbors also making "poopy."

And I am currently putting my feelers out and thinking about switching to another department. Just this morning I had an interview with Infusion Services (doing IV therapy for all sorts of people). The interview went really well and I should know if I'm in next week. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of seniority so I'm not getting my hopes too high.

1 comment:

Nikki & Ron said...

Hi Katie,

If Jon is here or will be here sometime again let us know, we would love to have him here for dinner!!
Hey don't mock our only snow of the season! We got a good 5 or 6 inches!! =p :)
The house you got into sounds great, any pictures?


-Ron