Friday, November 9, 2007

Just chillin'



Erich was able to get himself into his rocker without falling and bumping his head, which is a miracle in itself. Here he is doing one of his favorite things: simply reading his picture books. He entertains himself so easily.




Last night I spied Erich reading the paper with his grandpa. It was so cute to see the two of them. Another of Erich's favorites is the Target circular.

On another note, I received my new camera yesterday (a Canon Rebel XTi, 10.1 megapixel). As soon as I figure out how to use the darn thing, and download the software, I'll have some less-grainy pics to show you all. But beware; my work schedule is a little brutal right now, so it may be a while. I'm not even halfway through the user manual yet.

1 comment:

Nikki & Ron said...

Aww I love that picture of him reading the newspaper. That is sooo sweet, I can already see he's going to be an academic lol!