Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday!!!


Erich is 1 year old today. Jonathon and I were busy reminiscing about what we were doing at specific times of the day this time last year. Actually, at this time (8:35am) last year I was laboring in a jacuzzi, an hour and a half away from meeting Erich.
He was so small and so precious. He has been such a joy to have in our lives. I always knew having a child would change my life, and at the beginning it was a really difficult change, but now I realize that every day is better than the one before it. We're having so much fun with Erich, watching him grow and develop into a little man. And, he's a happy baby (most of the time).

2 comments:

andrea said...

ooooh! What a cutie pie! Congratulations on graduating into one year of parenthood; and happy birthday, Erich!

Rozema Family said...

happy birthday love bug!!!

Happy father's day J!!!