Sunday, May 6, 2007

Springtime Merriment



There will be no pictures of me (Katie) during Spring...EVER! My allergies temporarily age me by about 20 years. Swollen, red eyes, sneezing, coughing, wheezing...but I still love the smells of Spring (when I can smell them).

But we have plenty of pictures of the small one. He is just always cute. We have all been enjoying the warmer temperatures. We have gone to the park a few times; Erich loves to swing and crawl in the grass. He loves to watch the dandelion seeds be carried away by the wind. We are all desperately trying to enjoy this time before the heat and humidity of summer begin.

Jonathon is working very hard with his research and his writing. He sometimes has long days away from home, but is feeling productive. And, well, him being productive is the most important thing at this time. The rest seems to take care of itself.

I hope you all are enjoying your Spring. Make sure to walk barefoot in the grass while you can.

Will Daddy share his doughnut with Erich? Not today, poor Erich...not today. Maybe when you have more teeth.

No comments: